Alan Taylor - No Place Like Home


The end of March in the south of France, fourteen days and nights in the Karsten, delightful. 
I arrived at the lake to find the water level very high which meant a bit of digging to accommodate my home, my ever reliable Karsten. 
With a bit of jiggery pokery she’s up in a matter of minutes, once my space is prepared. I fished for the next thirteen days, 24 hours a day, through constant rain, gales, storms, mistral winds and thanks to my Karsten I was warm, comfortable and dry, oh them old days of normal carp bivvys cramped up, listening to them rattling in the wind, drips, condensation, uprooted and blown away all a thing of the past.

HAPPY DAYS IN THE KARSTEN,
Alan Taylor

Popular posts from this blog

Unveiling Camping Comfort

Easter Camping Bliss - Unleashing the Karsten Tent Experience in the UK

1960's Igloo Tent - Pneumatic Tent Company