Dark Skies

Yesterday afternoon when I got in and checked my social media, there were a few posts about the moonrise and the fact it was due to be a full moon. So grabbing my camera kit, I donned by walking boots and made across the fields at the back of our house to hopefully capture the moonrise over one of our local farms. 

Below is my picture - the metering was thrown out by their tennis court floodlights but it does really add to the atmospherics.


One of the things that I have always wanted do is to attend a Dark Skies Festival Event. They are all over the UK and mainly in the National Parks. I've linked to them here as it may be something others may have done and can recommend or would like to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unveiling Camping Comfort

Easter Camping Bliss - Unleashing the Karsten Tent Experience in the UK

1960's Igloo Tent - Pneumatic Tent Company