Just got back from work to a nice suprise - The CCC Magazine waiting on the floor, and the star letter relating to a 1960's Igloo, manufactured by the Pneumatic Tent Company and a Karsten Inflatable Tent. We were lucky enough to see a 50 year old Igloo at out latest Karsten Tent Display, when Karsten Tent Enthusiast Garry Jones and his family brought one along to show us. It just so happend that we made a small video of it for posperity - how fantastic that I can now relate it to this article. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO If anyone else has photos of their old Igloo, we would love to see them!
Yesterday afternoon when I got in and checked my social media, there were a few posts about the moonrise and the fact it was due to be a full moon. So grabbing my camera kit, I donned by walking boots and made across the fields at the back of our house to hopefully capture the moonrise over one of our local farms. Below is my picture - the metering was thrown out by their tennis court floodlights but it does really add to the atmospherics. One of the things that I have always wanted do is to attend a Dark Skies Festival Event . They are all over the UK and mainly in the National Parks. I've linked to them here as it may be something others may have done and can recommend or would like to do.
From camping tents to safari tents and even emergency tents, our YouTube channel has lots of videos on pitching techniques, site reviews and more... Why not have a look and subscribe! Follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/KarstenTentsUK For any more information Email: info@campingtravelstore.co.uk or call 01763 273662